5 Tips For Getting More Client Referrals
It’s no mystery that the best way to boost revenue is to find new business. And one of the best ways to build new business is through customer referrals. There’s very little that speaks as glowingly about your business than your current and past customers raving about it. Best of all, typically this most effective form of advertising doesn’t have to cost you a cent!
So let’s start tapping this extremely profitable vein. We’ve put together five tips on how to make this a reality in your business.
- Be remarkable – Simple to say, hard to do. Make it your mission to give till it hurts, to help customers not only find the best of your products and services they can, but in addition point out others they might like that aren’t yours. This goodwill goes a long way.
- Connect with social media – Your customer base is using social media to talk about you, you might as well get into the conversation. (In a good way!) Regularly appear with useful and helpful commentary, and take every opportunity to develop relationships. This can pay off in so many ways.
- Deal with difficulties as if you mean it – One of the greatest techniques to show your business as a stand-up establishment is through dealing with the occasional problem with professionalism, honesty, generosity, and above all swiftness. The word spreads that you support your products and services like a rockstar, and this is precious!
- Encourage and reward reviews – Putting in place a system whereby your customers can post reviews is the smart way to go. Incentivizing this is even better! Go for reviews and testimonials not just on your site, but additionally on the social reviews sites like Yelp, Merchant Circle and others.
- Treat your customers like partners – Ask for their opinions, clue them in on great information you discover, offer deals and rewards for no reason at all, except to create goodwill. Develop a community, and they’ll not only stick to you like glue, but also increase your reach many fold!