How To Tap Into The Largest Source of New Clients and Patients
The easy way to more client referrals
Most small businesses are always looking for ways to get more client referrals. However according to GrowThink.com some 58.6% of us don’t even bother to request them! This isn’t something that happens automagically, but instead is the offspring of a clear, targeted strategy used continuously. To help you catch the idea listed here are seven easy methods for getting more client referrals, quicker and easier than you might have thought possible!
- Ask your best clients – These can be your best business evangelists. People who are already in love with what you do won’t require much cajoling to sing your praises.
- Offer practical incentives – Offering product savings, select offers, or other rewards that make sense for your business are a fantastic method of getting people to send you new clients.
- Go overboard on first-time customers – A new customer is a target ripe for the picking. Make them feel so special and valued that they practically can’t help telling everybody they know just how well they were treated.
- Engage your customers – Find creative ways to engage with your clients and perhaps discover a way you can benefit each other. The key is to get them talking, and being open to ideas. Create an online community for your customers, say for example a blog or Facebook group.
- Be grateful and hand out perks – Become really good at saying “Thank You”, and also in understanding when a well-placed perk will help you. A surprise gift card or a thank you note could work wonders.
- Get the employees focusing on it – Helping your employees get behind this can amplify your efforts. You might want to develop some sort of reward, but it can be well worth the time and effort to set it up.
- Create a customer loyalty program – A customer loyalty program, best administered online, is an awesome tool to help create interest and involvement.
A effective client referral plan will take some effort, but can also generate a slew of new business pre-disposed to giving you a chance. What more can you ask?