How Can Mobile Marketing Help My Business?
Confused About How Mobile Marketing Can Help?
The age of looking at mobile marketing as just a “fad” or the “next big thing” has expired. It’s here, it’s big, and it’s just going to get bigger. A freshly released survey by the Web.com group found that some 69 percent of the people surveyed said that they believed that mobile marketing is going to be crucial to their business in the next five years, yet the majority of those hadn’t yet implemented it. With 84 percent of those using mobile marketing reporting an increase due to mobile, there is not any excuse for falling further behind the curve!
5 Tips on how to implement mobile marketing in your small business
- Make certain your website and social media are mobile ready! – Take the time required to make sure that your site and major social media pages are mobile ready. There are some significant items that determine whether your pages render well on a mobile device, such as font size, spacing and images files. Have these investigated, so you don’t lose your mobile visitors!
- Claim and optimize your local listings – Be sure that your local listings, such as on Google local, Yelp, FourSquare or any other local directories are up-to-date as far as contact information, directions, and any promotions you’d like to feature.
- Have you optimized your email for mobile? – eConsultancy reports that 41 percent of email is now viewed on a smartphone or tablet, and of that number, a full 63 percent close or delete emails that aren’t mobile optimized. Make sure you use an email optimized layout, preferably one-column, and a font size of no larger than a 14 for small-screen readers.
- Use Google Analytics – If you are just speculating about whether or not mobile is working for you, you’re gonna be wasting lots of time and money. Get hard data which you can use by utilizing Google Analytics. You will find a mountain of data available, but you can simplify by segmenting smartphone and tablet visitors and analyzing their on-page behavior, letting you see how your campaigns are performing.
- Offer irresistible deals – Everyone loves a deal, and mobile shoppers are some of the most voracious. Moreover, they are out and about NOW, and you can entice them with well-timed offers and coupons.