Why You MUST Use YouTube In Your Business
Should I Begin Using YouTube In My Business?
YouTube is now the second largest search engine worldwide, and by far the most flexible. You can embed YouTube videos easily and quickly nearly anywhere, and multiply your marketing efforts with relative ease. In addition, using YouTube marketing in your business is a very cost-effective way to drive traffic and sales. You’ve heard the stats touting YouTube as the giant it is, and the reasons you should use it in your business. However, it’s not always clear exactly how to go about that.
Let’s look at 7 ways you can incorporate YouTube into your business quickly and profitably.
- Create videos of your products and services – Here’s your opportunity to demonstrate your stuff in action. Try to make these videos fun, and not overly technical. Emphasize what benefits they can give to the buyers.
- Drive traffic – Properly optimized YouTube videos can drive scads of traffic to your pages. Learn to make your videos rank well in both YouTube and Google for best results. Consider driving paid traffic to your videos. Remember, it is far easier to rank a YouTube video highly as opposed to a webpage!
- Set up a YouTube channel for your business – Create a specific YouTube channel for your business, and keep feeding it! YouTube is also very much a social network, so be sure to keep up with comments on your videos and channel.
- Put a face on your business – Letting people meet you and some of your staff by way of video is a fantastic way to build trust.
- Create tip videos – Use this platform to generate legions of views and viewers by creating tip videos that display your knowledge in helpful ways your people are looking for.
- Post links to your videos on your social networks – Make sure that you provide links to your videos on your social network sites, as well as in email. This drives traffic to the videos, which in turn feeds your website, ranks higher and grows before your eyes.
- Use customer testimonials – A great way to showcase both your customers, (who’ll become raving fans!) and provide social proof regarding your products and services.